International Studies Minor Scholarship for Study Abroad
SDSU students have a number of options for a Study Abroad Experience, and there is also the opportunity to get an International Studies Minor from the College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts. The International Studies Minor Scholarship for Study Abroad will help students access this important international education experience.
Proposed eligibility criteria:
Scholarship application will be open January 1, 2017 to March 1 2017. Scholarship application due: March 1, 2017. Recipients will be notified by March 15, 2017 for summer 2017 study abroad programs.
- SDSU student, any level, participating in an SDSU study abroad program in the upcoming academic year.
- Minimum $550 award.
- Recipients must have declared a minor in International Studies.
- Essay: Please submit an essay of approximately 500 words that addresses the following questions:
- How will participating in this particular study abroad program fit into your personal, academic and professional goals?
- How will receiving this scholarship positively address your financial need? Do you have any special or extenuating financial circumstances you would like the scholarship committee to consider?
Questions regarding this scholarship can be directed to:
Director of International Programs
Professional Studies and Fine Arts
Office: PSFA 223
For more information, please contact:
Fall 2017 Office Hours:
Tuesday, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- and by appointment