PSFA Dean's Leadership Circle
Members of the Dean’s Leadership Circle play a vital role by supporting students in the College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts (PSFA). Through your annual contribution of $1,000 or more, you support priority areas across PSFA, making it possible for the College to react swiftly to address areas of greatest need. You have the choice to allocate your unrestricted gift to the school of your choosing.
Dean’s Leadership Circle members make great things happen. In the past, these unrestricted funds have been used to:
- Supplement scholarship and internship funding available to PSFA students.
- Assist students with needed funds for international experiences.
- Support faculty-led research and experiential learning opportunities within the College.
- Enhance community-based programs such as Projects for the Public Good, which focus on the link between the classroom and careers in our community.
- Provide needed funds to complement performance-based opportunities for students in the arts.
The greatest benefit of joining the Dean’s Leadership Circle is the pride you experience knowing that your dedication is directly impacting the lives of PSFA students. Your annual support underwrites our mission and encourages excellence among students.
In addition, as a member of the Dean’s Leadership Circle, you will receive:
- Invitation to an annual members-only luncheon with the Dean and other exclusive event invitations.
- An annual report on the impact of Dean’s Leadership Circle support.
- Recognition as a Leadership Circle member on the PSFA website.
- The opportunity to stay connected to the College through interactions with students and faculty.
To join now, please make your tax-deductible contribution here:PSFA Fund for Excellence
We gratefully acknowledge the following inaugural members of the Dean's Leadership Circle for their support of important initiatives within the College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts:
Doug and Alice Diamond
Candie M. Davidson-Goldbron
Tom and Donna Golich
Francis M. Gudez
Art and Virginia Kotz
David and Yoshiko Neugebauer
Jacqueline Denise Young
For more information, please contact Jordan Maharaj at (619) 594-0494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.